Buffalo Parmesan Hummus
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans - drained, but reserve the liquid from the can
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup reserved liquid from beans
- 1-2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2-3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- Stuff for dipping, pitas, chips, carrots
Blend everything but the parmesan in a food processor, add half of the amount of cayenne and hot sauce and add to your taste.
When you're happy with the heat level, fold in the 1/2 cup of parmesan.
Back to Cooking Main Page
Back to the Home Page